Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The longer the better

I'm now (desperately) praying for an extension to holidays.

I know the chances are really slim, but still.....

Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseee extend!!

Because i haven't really done or touched my assignments/projects :(

Dieee!!!!!!!!

And today, i'm in this very accident prone mode.

In the morning, i accidentally cut my index finger -- with my toenail. Don't ask how, its absurd.

And then i went out with a slip-on type of shoe, and guess how many blisters? -- a whopping 5!!!!!!!!!!

And i just gotta complain!! Because when i bath, its very very very painful and i'm gritting my teeth to prevent myself from screaming (i almost did)

But i think its okay though, cause in the end i got entertained by the (weak) SWD HAHHAHAHA! (I hope you don't read this, or else.. I'd be... Erm.. I'd rather not think about it!)

As for tomorrow, i feel like eating some ice-cream or chocolates!!!! I haven't had any of those for a very long long long time :(

I know i'm supposed to be doing my work now, but then i'm just reluctant!

I just want to binge binge binge + watch movies! ;)

Transformers' coming out tomorrow. And Harry Potter in July!!!

Shall end abruptly, bye!

No comments: