Monday, June 29, 2009

Break my heart for what breaks Yours

Woah, yesterday was another round of hmm how should i put it... Sourness?

In church, it felt like there was a cloud above my head. Whether there was thunder, i don't know. But yes, there was rain.

Well, that doesn't matter anymore, at least, for now it doesn't :)

I've school later on, what a bummer! I'm so not looking forward to it.

I mean, i didn't really get to enjoy the holidays that much -- with me being sick for the first week, tsk! Its really stupid getting sick during the holidays.

And two weeks is definitely NOT enough! Oh well... There's always a next one to look forward to!

This week, i've quite a few lessons cancelled and replaced with e learning. So it isn't so bad i guess. Time to get into the "hardworking" mode, nat. Me procrastinating over my assignments and stuff isn't going to do me any good, at all.

Oh by the way, jes' back from L.A.!!!!!!!!! :D

Its good to see her around again. She enjoyed the trip A WHOLE LOT! Which is good. Very good. Its an awesome opportunity she had there man! I wish i'd that too!

And she went to disneyland!!!!!!! ZOMGGGGGG I WANT TO GO TOO!!!!! :(

Soon it'll be my turn. My turn to go overseas and have fun like that! Hah!

She brought back little trinkets for us too, and i'm wearing it already :)

Okay now i've to go get ready for school. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

(Still, the good thing is i know that i know we'll end early today hahhahhaha)

No comments: