Monday, June 15, 2009

*sniffs*flu*sniffs*


Flufluflufluflufluuuuuuu GO AWAY!!!!!!

Anyway, my schedule's super packed this week.

This morning i had an inauguration thingy for cca. Was more of getting to know the people i guess? It wasn't too bad.

After that i went to meet my *ahem*shy*ahem*friend*ahem* HAHHHAHAHAHHHA the stuff i did to disturb/irritate; it was funny!!!

Tomorrow, gonna meet up to discuss stuff for presentation in the morning.

Then from wednesday until friday: I'll be away for camp.

Haven't really been to camp for a very long time. I just know i'm going to miss my bed, my fluffly towels, my cute dog, the very shy wd etcetc. HAHHAHAHA.

And before that, i really really hope my flu+cough+whatever sicknesses will go away by wednesday. Or else i'm just gonna be suffering a whole lot at camp, which isn't any fun, at all :(

So..... SHOO FLU SHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: