Wednesday, April 15, 2009

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGH*

Arghhhh my cough's annoying me!!

The adults in my house seem to be picking on every single thing i do, trying to pin-point where my cough came from. And they'll start nagging and i'll get super super irritated.

They think its because 

#1 I'm not sleeping enough cos i always sleep at 11+++ and even though i wake up later its of no use either.
#2 I'm not eating enough fruits.
#3 I'm not drinking enough water.
#4 I keep on eating (deep) fried food outside.
#5 Its because i might be having allergies to my dog. (WHAT?!??! Like seriously!!)
 
Also, it has been interrupting my speech and meals.

I'll show you.

For everytime i cough while typing this i'll indicate a *cough*.

*coughcough*

See! Even before *cough* i get to move on *coughcough* to my next sentence i've started coughing already.

Just now, after lunch *coughcough* i vomitted my food out after wildly coughing non-stop. I think wildly is a mere understatement. You can say that i literally coughed out my undigested lunch at the kitchen sink. And then i was like "oh shit..." in some high pitched voice.

And all that coughing is because of the mad itch on my throat.

Maybe if i started scratching my neck it might be better. Who knows?

And it only stopped when edi fed me the cough mixture from the doc's.

*coughcoughcoughcough*

(Ain't it annoying?! I'm gonna stop it. Hahhahaa) 

Anyway, i'm really doing almost anything and everything to get rid of this cough (and flu)

The flu's making tissues my best friend. I think i blew my nose at least a dozen times. And with that, i finished half the pack of tissues.

Today, i've drank a whole jug of lemon water, with honey.

And i've been sucking strepsils.

And spraying some watermelon frost thing on my throat so it wouldn't itch.

And gurgling salt water to ease the itch too.

And applying some Vicks vapour rub thing on my neck at night.

And still, the cough's not going away :(

Note to self: Sleep earlier tonight!

No comments: