Monday, April 20, 2009

First day @ school.

First day of school today.

Last night i had a major panic!

'Cause yesterday, my friend texted me. He said school's at 8. But my timetable said 1. So with that difference, i was like super super confused.

Then i texted Joni. Hers was at 8 too (She's in the other class, by the way)

So i was like.... ?!??!??!?! HOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Go to school at 8?!??!!? :((((((

But it turned out that it was an IS module. Don't know what that stood for but yeah. It was supposed to be a class with people from different courses so yeah.

And nobody from my class was in the same class with me this morning. How sad!

Had to make new friends all over again. And yeah, it got easier.

Now i'm thinking of what cca to join.

Considering frisbee... 'Cause a whole lot of my friends are in, cca can get boring without familiar faces soo..... I'll think about it. Gonna visit the cca fiesta again tomorrow, and walk around.

I start school at 9 tomorrow. And i end at 4. Longgggg dayy! D:

***

Anyhoo, ECP was full of crap! But it was funnn!!!! I laughed a whole lot.

But then..............

Tsk. I'm kinda doooomed!

I like to think of it like this.

Imagine a maths question with me.

Ready?

If x²=4, and x is a real number, find x.

Ans:

x=√ 4
= +2 or -2
= +2, -2 (REJECT!!!!!!!!!)

And of course, you won't know what i'm talking about. I'm talking numbers. I miss maths. Its as simple as that ya! ;)

@ ECP, alvin got reaaaally bored and started mass murdering living things.

I'll show you the most gruesome one.


Frog porridge, any takers?


And this. Lightning flashes in the sky.

Yes, i got bored too. But then, the lightning was too quick for me to take picture of (even in burst mode) Or rather, my reflexes were too slow? Hah!

Oh here, another pictureeee. Odelia's birthday last sat :D



Okay actually i have a whole lot of pictures. Lazy to upload them, its taking superrr long. And i gotta sleep soon too.

I.HAVE.SCHOOL.TOMORROW.AT.9!!!!!

Actually no, i am watching desperate housewives on teevee while typing now. HAHHAH.

The rest of the pictures are on fb. Go see! ;)

Ciao!

No comments: