Thursday, April 23, 2009

Er, school, again.

School's getting much more interesting today.

Had this presentation skills module. Wah, y'knw at first i thought its going to be a killer man! I thought like that, cos in jc, i remembered sitting through project work lectures and literally dying of boredom.

And the lessons today were like what, 4 hours?!???!

Gosh. It'd better be good.

Hmmm, it turned out to be good. The teacher was really nice. Very very engaging, interesting! She made us do some silly activities. But with everyone doing it altogether it became fun.

And its so so so so much different from jc can?!?!??

Show you something!


edi&me. And her eyes is like an angry old lady's. HAHHAHA.

Purpose of picture: To highlight our bangsss! Hah.

Come sunday, the whole bunch of us, with bangs! Gonna take group pic. HAHHAH Tong! You're gonna be feminized!

& I think marwin should cut bangs too. HAHHAHHA!

School's tomorrow at 9.

Today school was at 1, so awesome can! I get to sleep in late.

I hope tomorrow'll be a fun day too! Cos that would conclude my first week at school. My first nice, enjoyable week.

And by next week, i should be able to get used to the whole routine. I'm still struggling with it. In terms of feeling weird. Sometimes missing my friends in jc too. I wonder how they are all doing. I really miss being able to just disturb everyone. And being nonsense nat with hann darl! D:

Okay, i'm already feeling tired. Eyelids are trying to shut themselves. I should be getting to bed. Soon.

And wake up on time.

No comments: