Thursday, April 16, 2009

On the road to recovery!

Hello hello ya'll who just came to know about cherrypickk! :)

HAHHAHH.

Well anyway, i come with awesome news.

I'm getting well already. Not entirely well, but well enough for me to step outta the house. Haven't been coughing THAT much and i have been using less tissues (yay i helped with saving mother earth!)

Speaking of mothers, mum went to Jakarta again yesterday. She'll be back in 10 days. I'll miss her. Hahaha she always makes me laugh with the funny things she does/say (without her even knowing it)

With me feeling much much better, i'm happier now. HAHAHHHAA

At least i can go to school tomorrow in peace without having much cough interrupt my flow of speech. I gotta make new friends tomorrow! It'll be such a bummer having no one to talk to during the whole thing tomorrow.

Oh anyway, tomorrow i'm having some induction day at school. And YAYYYY! I've got a friend to accompany me to school in the early morning tomorrow. It starts at 9, and it means i gotta get up by 7 plus and leave the house by 8 plus. But here's the thing: I keep on waking up late! Like today, at 9.45am on the dot! Its like that everyday, waking up at 9 plus 10.

And its a big big deal because waking up late = having no breakfast = skipping one round of medication ('cause you gotta fill your stomach with food first, duh)

But hmm.. Don't think i will oversleep. I've never overslept when it comes to school for a simple reason. I've a maid. And she always comes into the room and irritates me till i'm awake. Hahhahhah. And its a big help especially when you're a huge fan of the "let-me-sleep-for-5-more-minutes-no-make-that-10" Hah, so thats why i'll always get up on time (unless she oversleeps too) Then oh, lucky dayyyy!

Staying at home the whole day, i've been on fb. Playing the word challenge thing. Hahahah really fun! I like! 

No comments: