Friday, April 17, 2009

FMS Induction day

Finally back after spending half a day at school!

Well well, to sum it all up, i think its pretty good.

My cough's greatly reduced. And no flu! Hooooray!

For the first time (in a very long time) i'm actually starting to look forward to go to school. I wonder if thats a good thing, and how long its going to last. Hahhahaha.

Hmm, i'm happy with the class i was put into.

Now, let me rewind and start from the very beginning today.

I arrived at school pretty early. Like err 8.30? Was supposed to go with a friend, but he has got something on, so i'm alone.... Not until my grandma told me she has to go to SIM.

And you must be wondering what my grandma has to do with SIM.

Well, she had to attend a graduation ceremony of her sister's son. In short, i think its my second cousin, if i ain't wrong. It doesn't matter. Hah.

Since SIM is one stop away from NP i decided to go earlier to accompany her there in case she gets lost. So i ended up getting to school earlier.

Arrived at school, was one of the earliest there. Duh. So i was all alone.... *plays some sorrowful sounding violin music* Then soon, people started arriving in groups.

(Looking at them, i was like: Darnnnnnnnn!!!! Should've went for orientation!!!! Someone talk to me please....... I'm all alone... I want to see someone familiarrrr puh-leaseeee.)

Then they started putting up class lists. I went to look for my name. Took note of the class and started chanting it out inside my head, just in case i forget. Wouldn't want to go back and take another look.

Soon, we all went in and sat according to classes. Oh thank god!

Not long after we all started making friends. Yayy i was sooo happy can! Like finallyyyyy! And thenn! I saw a familiar face! ZOMGGGG. Familiar indeed. HAHHA He was also from pj, and an ex pri schoolmate. And guess what! Turn's out, he's in my class too! WOWWWW. Talk about having my prayers answered in an instant.

And so the whole thing started. Some introduction. Ya-dah ya dahhh lunch then we broke up into our individual classes.

Here comes the climax. Or anti-climax. Whatever's more appropriate.

I have this friend. Joni. One of the first i made friends with. And then y'knw what?! Some girl came in saying she had some lost sheep. And it turned out that she and two other girls was in the wrong class. WHAT A BUMMERRRRRR! So sadddd! :(

But nevermind that. We'll still get to see each other in school. And yes! Have lunch together too!

And there you have it. My induction day experience.

Looking forward to monday! :)

Gotta get ready for CG tonight. Ta ta~

No comments: