Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pop some pills in

Went to school for some Mac OS training just now.

Sheesh, was coughing & sniffling throughout the whole thing.

Sat at around the back. Bad idea, should've went to sit further in front. Cos behind me were all wannabe popular type of girls. Urghh annoying. I think i've rolled my eyes at least a dozen times there. My eyeballs could've popped! They were overusing the word 'like'

Like like, you know. Like that yo.

Or whateveRRRR, he's sucha loser man, *adds Fake (with a capital F!!) girly, giggly laughter behind*

Oh well, haven't made any new friends yet. I repeat, yet. Thats because in the LT just now, it was all random course people using mac, so yeah. And the people behind me, not a friendly bunch (Duh, an idiot would've realised that too)

The people beside me, hmm, to the right, one couple. The guy had this really gay voice man! Really! -.-

Left, two friends, obviously engrossed in the training, trying to follow up with whatever the guy's doing in his mac at the front.

Hmm, it isn't THAT bad going there. At the very least, i've picked up some pretty neat tricks i might go annoy my other windows-OS-using-friends with when i'm bored. Haaaa.

On friday, with that induction day thing. I shall make friends. But hmmm, should i actually mention i was previously from pj? :/ 

Would it be like weird? Hmmm.... But its a good experiment if you wanna know how people treat others differently just by mentioning something different. Something unexpected. I shall try and see. I'll let you know how it goes. Hahahhaa.

On the way back, they were having their own orientation camps i guess. Big bunch of them went up the bus with their fbts and camp identity thingamabobs. And they had secondary-school-ish kinda faces. Okay and i've no point to this. Just popped into my head. 

Maybe its because of the girl i saw. She's obviously a little too big. Yes by big i mean fat, if you want it in the cold hard facts kind of way. I saw that she's struggling to get attention. Trying so hard to suggest things so that others might take note of her? Oh, she even put on super short fbts too. Not a very nice sight really.

How sad eh, its a cruel world isn't it? Judging by looks alone. Being very very critical about every negative aspect. Well, thats the world today for you.

It would be nice for a change, that everyone's ugly. Would't it?

Then we'd really reaaaallly learn.  

Oh the funny thing was, y'knw when you get up the bus, the adults and children have different sounds when you tap your cards. Adults one beep, the children twice. Well, mine is still the Jc one, so that means child concession so two beeps. I could tell the bus uncle was really staring hard at me man. I mean, t'was weird.

Going home... Still coughing and sniffling....

Decided to go back to the doc. Didn't go for consultation. Just took more medicine. Upped the dosage a little more. So now, i'm really feeling sleepy. And i think i took the medicine only less than an hour ago? Definitely some strong meds. Got a cough mixture and flu pills (it said avoid alcohol so that means its really something strong) I used to take that the previous time just right before bedtime, but now its 3x a day.

Well its actually a good thing i guess. With the drowsy effect thing i wouldn't wake up in the middle of the night and being unable to get back to sleep because its dark and i'm really over-paranoid about 'things' being in my room. And then i'll switch on my phone, play puzzlebozzle till my thumbs get sore, or till i've this slight headache telling me i really gotta get to sleep, then i'll go sleep. That. Was what i went through most of the nights last week :(

I also just told two more people about this blog. Cos they asked. Hahha, so it brings it to a total of 5 people knowing about it. Well actually.. Gonna tell more of my close friends too! :) They should have the privilege of knowing first without actually having to [Quote joel] 'clicking around like a dumbass' HAHHHAHA.

Its actually at the ! (exclamation mark) of the I live to eat! (At the profile section)

Hahha, hard? But talk about making a statement. What better than to put it on an exclamation mark right? Does that make some sense?

K i'm now also watching Goong (again) while typing this out. I think its the 6th time already.

And nooo! Its not cos i'm overly obssessed. Last time maybe i was but not now. Edi just came home and randomly (or not randomly) said that she wanted to watch it. So yeahhh.

Mann, the drowsy effect is really strong. I'm really feeling the sleepyness.

Imma go grab some fluffy pillows and knock out.

No comments: