Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome earthlings!

Hey ya'll. Found my blog at last? ;)

Guess who's back! (Okay.. That was totally corny)

But anyway.

I've been up to tons of stuff since the last time i blogged.

Let me see, like hmmm, celebrated easter, cracked my brains a few times (to make a layout)

And... I ended up with this one. Nice righttttt? Hehhehhe.

Okay, oh oh, watched Handsome Suit too!



HAHHHA i think its a good show, it has the 'moral of the story' kinda thing going on. Watch it and you'll know!

Well hmmm, tomorrow i gotta go to school.

For some MAC OS training @ 9.30am!! Urghhhh.

And next week i officially start school. I've no idea what its going to be like.

Oh yes! I guess you'd be wondering why i closed down tainteddxskye.

Hmm..

But nope, i won't tell you why! HAHHAAAA.

Andddd...!

Cherry pick does have a meaning!

Found it in the dictionary, 'cause i was reading it.

Dictionary reading is cool kayyy!

Now i'll get back to whatever i was doing.

& whatever i was doing = taking what Barbie doll are you quiz on fb. (Because irene was taking it. HAHHAHA)

I want the 50th anniversary barbie!!!

Y'knww, last week, or was it last last week, i was sick.

Then today, i'm still sick :(((((

***

I lost everyone's links too! (Except for some)

Put your link in the tagboard if you want to be linked :)

No comments: