Friday, April 24, 2009

First week over and done with

Okay. Now that the first week passed by literally in a blink, let's see what the next one's going to be like. I'm now kinda used to school already. Used to the waking up early in the morning.

But now, i'm like reaaally sleepy D:

I shall go nap before i go out tonight for CG.

OH! Did i tell you, today classes ended early. Like, 3 hours earlier. When the teacher told us we were dismissed alrdy, we were all like, woah?!? I thought we're supposed to end at like 3. Its a good thing.

After that i ended up having a group meeting. For my ad campaign thingy. Things went pretty smoothly. Which is good too. I still remember the very first pw meeting i had in jc.... Scary! Lets just hope it stays like this for the next 16/17 weeks to come. *fingers crossed*

Hmmmmm.. During class today. Had some grammar pre-test, in 4 components. All MCQs, but a whole lot of questions. I dare say its at least a hundred! So anyway the questions were like whats the verbs/nouns/pronouns etc. (you get the gist) and i'm like. Oh whatttt?!?!? I don't know! I'm sticking with intuition.

And intuition got me a 40% for my first component.
(Thank God the marks aren't going to be counted in)

The rest were okay.

The weather's cranky again. Suuuuper hot! & i'm craving for b&js. But i can't have b&js because i promised someone i'll go eat it with him. Rahrahrahrah! D:

Maybe a nice choc blended cream from starbucks might just do the trick! Problem is, i don't know where's the nearest one from my house. And it seems really stupid to just go out somewhere far for starbucks. But then again, i really feel like having it. How? :/

Oh. I know. I'll just hope there's one at clementi so i can go have it on the way to CG.

Okay, like i said, i'm feeling really really sleepy.

Imma go take a nap... Bye!

No comments: