Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bizzare day, it was.

Today at church, two words: SET FREE!

Inside, i feel relief, i feel lightness. Different experience today, i'd most probably remember it. For life.

After that, went for this massage. OMG MAN IT WAS PAIN TO THE MAX. LIKE REALLY MAXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!! (cos irene ended up crying)

Then i ended up feeling really tired, tired that i fell asleep on the train and only woke up after irene tapped me when its time to leave the train.

Now, i'm feeling like super moody, and i don't want to do anything.. I know there's tons of work to be done, just waiting there for me to go complete it. But no, i don't feel like it i really don't!

There's another reason to that, too.

And i've just spilled it out to E on msn/C on fb. So now, i'm kinda feeling much much better. Still, there's this little part of me that's veryveryvery errr, moody? (Cos the situation's not solved yet, you see...)

I just hope, after tuesday, things can be resolved.

Because if this goes on, its going to do no one any good. Its an all lose situation.

And if it isn't resolved, i'll just be getting more angry on the inside (though i may not seem angry) But yes!! Thats the truth.

I also know, being angry is bad. Scandalon y'knw? Nevermind if you don't understand.. But yeah.

The bottomline is being angry is just bad. And i don't want to be!! Especially after what i've let go of this morning!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Its like, in less than a day i'm already starting to let it get a foothold in my heart (yet again)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Okay at the end of the day, i'm just going to leave my feelings here.

I shouldn't let it affect me. Its not doing me any good.

So.......... THIS WEEK!! I want to watch a movie/eatb&j's!! Anyone freeee? ;)

No comments: