Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Its getting harder, i need to get stronger

Hmmmm.... Lets see, for this week: Two presentations due wednesday. One isn't really a presentation its more like a weekly progress thing. Grr whatever, its just two things i need to complete. Which is the reason why i'm always not getting enough sleep :(

But we all are complaining about being stressed. I know why. Actually its only 2 things to complete. Its just that, when its due on the same day that the workload for the previous night prior to submission would be doubled.

I keep telling myself: Don't panic. DON'T!

And i hope, HOPE *with fingers crossed* that by wednesday i'll be able to sleep earlier. It does help that i start at 1pm on thursdays.

& tomorrow!! Long day tomorrow, i've this lecture test being added on after my 4pm dismissal.

Need to settle the stuff for wednesday = sleeping late (again)

Well okay.... I don't know why i'm blogging but i just feel compelled to do so.

I need to go to sleep now, i've promised someone i would, asap ;)

No comments: