Sunday, May 31, 2009

Replenish; recharge!

Came home earlier today after church. Reason being: I'm still super duper duper tired.

So i skipped the idea to go to the museum with my parents (my mum had this sudden interest to go)

Right after i came home, i grabbed cessy and put her on my lap. Somehow... I fell asleep on the sofa with her. Awwwwww.... I love my dog, she's an awesome companion in the lonely afternoons! :D


Here's a picture of her looking all neat & tidy after getting groomed the other day :D

Okay anyway the past week, as you know, is pretty tiring. And i'm kinda tired of repeating that i'm tired so after this sentence i will not say i'm tired anymore.

I think last week's a sneak peek into how my next 3 years is going to be like. Now comes the bad part: Its just the beginning. Uh oh....

But if you think about it really hard, i got into an awesome class with and they're all a friendly and supportive bunch! With that, i know that i'll have someone to turn to :)

Last thursday saw an emotional day for me. In the morning, and during class. Tell you what we did during class.

We were given sheets of paper. And markers.

And we had to draw/write out what we were feeling when the teacher asked questions.

The questions she asked were about the stages we have gone through so far to get here. And it was basically childhood, primary school, secondary school and poly (add a jc for me)

And hmmm, when it comes to emotions i know that i know, i'm not good when it comes to handling such stuff -- Its either i bottle it up inside, or pour it all out.

When i get the chance to pour it out, it would be EVERYTHING coming out altogether. That was what happened. I let it out, onto 4 sheets of paper. But you should see my scribblings man! Even i think its scary!

I still haven't learnt how to not bottle things up :(

Anyway, its not a big deal. For now.

AND NOW!!! I'm binging on chocolates my comfort food!!!!!!


Heh, thanks WD! ;)

To the week ahead: Please let it be a smooth one! I've a lot of things i want to do!!

"What's worth the prize is always worth the fight" - If today was your last day (Nickelback)

Love that song!

No comments: