Thursday, May 21, 2009

Reaaaally happy!! (Y)(Y)

Hello hello! I've just got off the phone from hann darl not long ago. Was telling her about *ahemahemahemitsasecret!! HAHHAHHAH

OOOOMGGGGG!!!! ;)
(I think i almost hyperventilated. Wait. I think i did! HAHHAHAHH)

& anyway, happy 17th birthday Michelle!!!

I think the class went crazy today. Everyone's camwhoring and all that. Hahha its awesome. We had a darn good laugh too.

& here i am, at riverwalk.

I haven't eaten dinner too. Hungryyyyyy.....

Tomorrow's friday!! TGIF!! :D

I haven't got much to update, just getting quite bored, so i decided to blog. Hah!

OHHHHHHHHH AND YOU KNOW WHAT!

American Idol: Kris Allen won instead of Adam!!!!!!!

I don't care if he's (Adam) gay! I just like him (and his voice)!!

Awwwwww :((((((

No comments: