Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Heavy eyelids

Slept at 1 last night.. Or was it 2?? Don't really remember. All i know is i've only about 3+ hours of sleep. No more 7/8 hours!! HOW!! :(

I'm just waiting for time to pass by, and then i'll get out of the house to go to school.

I'm feeling really tired now. Maybe i should bring some toothpicks along. Y'knw, to put at the eyes to prevent it from closing.

Today, i'm hoping that everything will go on smoothly. No hiccups, no boring lectures (hopefully) and tonight! GOTTA.SLEEP.EARLIER!! But come to think about it, i don't think i can. I've more work just waiting to be completed. Actually, it isn't any hard work. The hard part comes in when researching.. The information is hard to get!! Sighh..

I think imma get some coffee for me later :/

& OHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm gonna meet Hann too!! Super excited for that one ;)

Now..... I'll be off. G'bye!

No comments: