Monday, May 18, 2009

At such an indecent hour

The title says it all, still awake. Well, its all thanks to the IS reflection on maternity leave. Boring topic, so its really hard to write about! Took me like forever mannn. But yes, i'm finally done with it!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY (Y)(Y)

I'll show you something now. Accidentally scratched my leg somehow on friday, with my nails. And it actually bled -__-" And the ironic thing was, i just cut my nails prior to that! ZZZZZZZ


AHHAHHAH hairy leg + wound = sad face D:

Oh and today, managed to catch A&D @ Lido.



And i think the movie was pretty good! It was fast paced all the way, you can tell from the background music. It has the violins playing increasingly fast and that makes you anxious (well, kinda) Anyway, i really really loved the background music by Hans Zimmer. I think he's super talented can!

Okay back to the storyline, it had a few gory bits (i.e. a bloodied eyeball plucked out of the sockets and left lying on the floor) I was like, EWWW. And oh, the twists inside this movie wasn't too predictable, so that makes a good movie for me.

Spoiler: I almost teared when the Carmerlengo took the explosive antimatter with him and flew it in a helicopter into space (he sacrificed himself!!!)

But i think it'd be confusing for those who hasn't read the book before, and it might seem stupid because all he was doing is to spewing out historical facts one after another. I think the timeline in the movie's kinda weird too. Everything solved in a night. Hmmmmmm...

Other than that, another thing i love is the beautiful sceneries of the Vatican city/Rome. And the scenes in the church itself were also nice. It makes me want to visit Rome!! But it isn't any better when mumsie told us that she actually went there (& Paris/London/Europe) before during her honeymoon. I want to tour europe too!! Someday, i guess.......

Its getting late now, i think i should turn in! G'night! :)

No comments: