Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The grey clouds blown away..

Third post today.

Hehhehe, all of a sudden, the grey, thick, thundering cloud that seemed to be hovering on top of my head for the entire day today has disappeared! ;)

Hmm, a possible reason could be that i've kinda (& also not really) completed the project thing we're supposed to do up by tomorrow. I think its like 80% done? We've going to have our tutorial at Mac. HAHHHAHA coooool. No, actually, not really. We've got a market survey to do. And that! Reminds me of pw all over again (I remember faking the information. Hah!) But nahh, can't do that now..

And today!! Goodness. In PR lecture. Super cold + super bored. Started doodling on my notes. Actually, i kinda promised myself not to doodle.. But for today.... Really couldn't stand it.

During lunch today. Was good. The whole class went over to SIM to eat. Occupied an entire row of tables. And with that, we were laughing away, having a pretty good time! I think i laughed until my facial muscles are like cramped. HAHHAAHHA. I like-e! :D

Its awesome to have a day ending well. Especially when it started badly..

Imma go have sleep soon i guess! Need more sleeeeep!! Heh g'night! :)

"We will sing, sing, sing
And make music with the heavens"

No comments: