Saturday, May 9, 2009

Like bricks, it gets stacked.

Ookay! Weekends are here.

Usually, i'd be enjoying myself. Usually, i'd be watching whatever shows there is to watch. Usually, i'd be feeling pretty relaxed --But usually's not this week.

The clock's ticking, it won't stop. I've quite a lot of things waiting for me to address them and complete it, with 100% effort (at least, i hope it can be)

I'm actually trying to not panic. Trying to keep cool. But come to think of it, it would be these kind of times whereby it tests you. Don't you agree?

I know that i know, my capacity's gotta expand somehow. Stuff i know from JC are really helpful. But then again, i cannot, absolutely cannot let that make me complacent. Gotta be humble, gotta be adjust.

The assignments pile up. Yes, they do. But at least they are do-able. Just that sometimes, i let procrastination get in the way. And then.. You know... I'll be complaining about how it just piles up and up like crazy.

I seriously need to throw it away. Procrastination i mean.

Need time management skills more than ever.

Need divine help. Yes, i think that's the thing! Can't do it alone. I know i can't.

I mean, even at night. The things that are happening.. I don't understand why. I get really afraid. Deep down i know i've nothing to be afraid of. Because in the first place, He's the one that helped me got it away, in a matter of seconds.

As compared to the previous time.. It was much faster that it went away.

***

Anyway! There's like this new gigantic fridge (twice the size of my previous one) in the house. Its making my whole kitchen looking like a wreckage.

But with twice the size = more food storage = me putting in more junk food in = me binge eating even more. HAHHAHHAHAH

And, oh, gotta go. Continue doing my assignments..

No comments: